Sarah Jessica Parker Biography
Hello of friends…How are you? Hope all of you are doing great. Today I will talk about the Sarah Jessica Parker Biography. She is an popular American actress and television producer. She is known for her best role as Carrie Bradshaw on the HBO television series Sex and the City.
Today I will discuss about her biography, weight, date of birth, height, age and husband. How she became a famous actress, some unknown information about her life, and many more details. So, let ‘s start without delay.
Date of Birth
She was born in Nelsonville, Ohio, U.S. on March 25, 1965.
Sarah Jessica Parker’s age is 57 years according to 2023.
Father’s Name: Stephen Parker
Mother’s Name: Barbra Forste
Brother’s Name: Pippin Parker, Timothy Britten Parker, Aaron D. Forste, Andrew Forste
Sister’s Name: Rachel Parker, Megan Forste and Allegra Forste
She was born in Nelsonville, Ohio, U.S. on March 25, 1965 to a Judaism family. Her nickname name is SJP. Her zodiac sign is Aries. Her mother Barbara Parker is a nursery-school operator and teacher, and her father Stephen Parker is an entrepreneur and journalism. Sarah mother’s second marriage and She was one of a total of eight children . Parker’s parents divorced when she was 3 1⁄2 years old, and then her mother married Paul Forste, a truck driver and account executive. Parker has identified culturally with her father’s faith, Judaism, although she has had no religious training. Her mother and stepfather helped develop her career as a child actress.
As a young girl, Parker trained in singing and ballet, and was soon cast in the Broadway revival of William Archibald’s play The Innocents.
No more information available about Sarah’s family background.
Parker attended the primary School of American Ballet in New York City, the New York Professional Children’s School, the School for Creative and Performing Arts in Cincinnati, and Hollywood High School in place of Angeles.
No more information about her college details.
When , she is 11 years old, Sarah Jessica Parker made her Broadway debut in the 1976 revival of The Innocents, and later, she also starred in the Broadway musical Annie’ in 1979. In 1984 Parker also made an appearance in the first major film ‘Footloose’ and ‘Firstborn’.
Among many, In the year of 1991 , she performed brilliantly in films, like; L.A. Story , In 1992 ‘Honeymoon in Vegas .
She is well known for her role as Carrie Bradshaw on the HBO television series ‘Sex and the City’ of 1998–2004 and ‘Sex and the City 2’, for which she won for big achievement ; It’s two Emmy Awards, four Golden Globe Awards, and three Screen Actors Guild Awards.
Apart from acting, Sarah Parker made her career in the field of production and has produced many projects for which she got huge applause from the viewers.
In 2016, she became famous for appearing on the TV and gave a heart-winning performance in the HBO series named Divorce which was aired in 2016 and ended in 2019. For her best performance, she Achived a nomination for a Golden Globe Award.
She is an popular American television actress, producer and designer.
Her movies list:
- Footloose (1984)
- Girls Just Want to Have Fun (1985)
- Flight of the Navigator (1986)
- L.A. Story (1991)
- Honeymoon in Vegas (1992)
- Hocus Pocus (1993)
- Ed Wood (1994)
- The First Wives Club (1996)
- Mars Attacks! (1996)
- The Family Stone (2005)
- Failure to Launch (2006)
- Sex and the City (2008)
- Sex and the City 2 (2010)
- New Year’s Eve (2011)
- Escape from Planet Earth (2013)
According to 2023, Her monthly income is $200 million .
According to 2023, Sarah’s net worth is USD $100 million approximately.
Nicolas Cage (1991)
Robert Downey Jr. (1984 – 1991)
Michael J. Fox (1984)
Joshua Kadison (1991)
John Kennedy Jr. (1991)
Matthew Broderick (Actor)
Parker married actor Matthew Broderick on May 19, 1997, in Manhattan’s Lower East Side, in an Episcopal ceremony officiated by Broderick’s sister, Janet Broderick Kraft. The couple had been first introduced by one of Parker’s brothers at the Naked Angels theater company, where Parker and Broderick both performed. The couple married in a civil ceremony in located as historic synagogue on the Lower East Side in Manhattan. Their son names James was born October 28, 2002 Parker and Broderick’s twin daughters, Marion and Tabitha, were born June 22, 2009, via surrogacy.
Body Measurements Sarah Parker
|In centimetres||160 cm|
|In metres||160 m|
|In feet inches||5’3”|
|In kilogram||57 kg|
|In pounds||125 lbs|
|Shoe size||7 US|
|Hair Length||Medium length|
Favourite Things of Sarah Parker
|Favourite Foods||Non vegetarian|
|Favourite Actors||Al pacino|
|Favourite Actresses||Jennifer Lawrence|
|Favourite TV show||NA|
|Favourite Colour||Red , Blue|
|Favourite Cars||Mercedes Benz GLE|
|Favourite Fruits||Orange, Blueberry|
|Favourite Film||Black Adam|
Some Unknown Facts
1) Sang with the Metropolitan Opera, and studied ballet with the Cincinnati Ballet and New York City’s American Ballet Theater.
2) Shared the stage in 1976 with her brother, Timothy, for her Broadway debut in The Innocents, and later played an orphan and the lead role in the Broadway hit Annie (1978-80).
3) Played Patty Greene on Square Pegs (1982-83), a CBS sitcom about high-school life circa early 1980s from the perspective of two teenage girls.
4) Became a UNICEF ambassador in 1997.
5) Began co-producing Sex and the City in 1999; shared Producers Guild Awards for Producer of the Year for Episodic Television (Comedy in 2002 and 2004).
6) Has a lengthy history with Sex and the City costar Cynthia Nixon: they appeared together in the 1982 TV-movie My Body, My Child, and both are founding members of The Drama Dept, a New York theater group.
Award & Achievements
1) 1999Emmy-Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy Series: Nominated
2) 1999Golden Globe-Best Performance by an Actress in a Television Series – Musical or Comedy: Nominated
3) 1999Screen Actors Guild Awards-Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Comedy Series: Nominated
4) 2000Emmy-Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy Series: Nominated
5) 2000Golden Globe-Best Performance by an Actress in a Television Series – Musical or Comedy: Winner
6) 2000Screen Actors Guild Awards-Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Comedy Series: Winner
7) 2000Screen Actors Guild Awards-Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series: Nominated
8) 2001Emmy-Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy Series: Nominated
9) 2001Golden Globe-Best Performance by an Actress in a Television Series – Musical or Comedy: Winner
10) 2001Screen Actors Guild Awards-Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series: Winner
11) 2001Emmy-Outstanding Comedy Series: Winner
12) 2002Emmy-Outstanding Comedy Series: Nominated
13) 2002Golden Globe-Best Performance by an Actress in a Television Series – Musical or Comedy: Winner
14) 2002Emmy-Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy Series: Nominated
15) 2002Screen Actors Guild Awards-Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series: Nominated
16) 2003Emmy-Outstanding Comedy Series: Nominated
17) 2003Screen Actors Guild Awards-Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series: Winner
18) 2003Golden Globe-Best Performance by an Actress in a Television Series – Musical or Comedy: Nominated
19) 2003Emmy-Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy Series: Nominated
20) 2004Emmy-Outstanding Comedy Series: Nominated
21) 2004Screen Actors Guild Awards-Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series: Nominated
22) 2004Screen Actors Guild Awards-Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Comedy Series: Nominated
23) 2004Golden Globe-Best Performance by an Actress in a Television Series – Musical or Comedy: Winner
24) 2004Emmy-Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy Series: Winner
25) 2005Golden Globe-Best Performance by an Actress in a Television Series – Musical or Comedy: Nominated
26) 2006Golden Globe-Best Performance by an Actress in a Motion Picture – Musical or Comedy: Nominated
27) 2017Golden Globe-Best Performance by an Actress in a Television Series – Musical or Comedy: Nominated
Social Media Link
Facebook Page : Visit Now
Instagram Account: Visit Now
Twitter Account : Visit Now
Some FAQ About Sarah Jessica Parker
What is the age of Sarah Jessica Parker?
She is 57 years
Who is the father of Sarah Jessica Parker?
Who is the mother of Sarah Jessica Parker?
What is the height of Sarah Jessica Parker?
What is the weight of Sarah Jessica Parker?
What is the date of birth of Sarah Jessica Parker?
March 25, 1965.
Sarah Jessica Parker New Video
This is Sarah Jessica Parker Biography. Hope you enjoyed the article. If any information is left out, please comment down below. And don’t forget to share on social media. Thanks For visiting our site.